Client Strategy, Global Services – Mat Cover
101 Wood Lane, London, W12 7FW
Publicis Media is the world's second largest media agency network and part of the French communications group Publicis Groupe. As a global holding Publicis Media lives through its three global agency brands Zenith, Starcom, Spark who manage and continuously develop their customer business in strategic communications consultancy in more than 100 countries.
In addition, Publicis Media's central specialist teams support the clients of the agencies in the areas of: Data and Technology, Analytics and Insights, Research, Content, Performance, Buying and Business Development.
Client Solutions is part of Publicis Global Operations, which is a Groupe wide practice driving transformation across Publicis solution hubs through a connected global network, proprietary technology, and consistent and scalable best in-class processes, empowering global marketing and digital business transformation.
The Client Solutions team are responsible for implementing the operations strategy for key global clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for deploying group wide technology offerings and ways of working, through the implementation and adoption of the Publicis Global Products and Services to support the growth of our clients’ business by driving efficiency and improving effectiveness. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving connectivity across Publicis Groupe verticals – i.e. Media, Data Science, Creative etc. for each of their Client Engagements.
- Manage and drive the deployment and adoption of Global Operations Products and Services to support business growth, maintain client satisfaction and protect client revenue / increase internal profitability
- Lead the deployment of Global Operations products and services across global clients including scoping of requirements, assessing level of effort, rolling out the solution, and doing the change management needed for the successful adoption of the products and services
- Make yourself a Subject Matter Expert on specific products or services becoming the go-to person for any questions on capabilities (i.e. Publicis Briefing, Audience Building, Consumer Insight platform etc.)
- Evolve Global Operations products by defining user requirements following feedback from Clients and Publicis Teams while working alongside Product teams to help drive the development conceptualization and prioritization
- Be a main point of contact between the client, internal senior stakeholders and product owners/development teams to increase transparency, communication and productivity across all parties
- Establish positive relationships with Senior Publicis Groupe Stakeholders across the different verticals, Media, Data Science, Creative, etc.
- Develop and manage market training and support across products and services
- Support with the creation of user documentation and marketing materials
- Lead Change Management efforts across Clients to make sure they are leveraging the various Products and Services to the fullest
- Develop recommendations for Clients to augment their ways of working after you have implemented the various Global Operations Products and Services
- 4+ years of experience within a marketing agency, ideally on a Global Team responsible for overseeing multiple markets with a focus on Account Management, Planning, Audience Creation, Data & Research, Operations, Production, Commerce, and Content (i.e. Data Analyst, Ad-Ops, Project Manager, Product Manager etc.)
- Experience with the development or deployment of products that have been designed to optimize any processes related to briefing, planning, strategy, activation or reporting within a media agency
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- The ability to adapt and ‘learn-as-you-go' to new technology and processes
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- In-depth knowledge of and passion for marketing and emerging trends in digital marketing, data, creative, or operations
- Confidence in presenting either in-person or virtually to present net-new ideas as well as to train teams on how to leverage different Products and Services