Client Solutions Manager – London or Germany
Wood Lane, London, W12
Publicis Media is the world's second largest media agency network and part of the French communications group Publicis Groupe. As a global holding Publicis Media lives through its three global agency brands Zenith, Starcom, Spark who manage and continuously develop their customer business in strategic communications consultancy in more than 100 countries.
In addition, Publicis Media's central specialist teams support the clients of the agencies in the areas of: Data and Technology, Analytics and Insights, Research, Content, Performance, Buying and Business Development.
Client Solutions is part of the Publicis Global Operations, which is a Groupe wide practice driving transformation across Publicis solution hubs through a connected global network, proprietary technology, and consistent and scalable best in-class processes, empowering global marketing and digital business transformation.
The Client Solutions team are responsible for managing the deployment of Global Operations’ core products and services for key global clients such as Samsung, GSK, Nestlé, Disney, and others. The successful candidate will be responsible for deploying group wide technology offerings and ways of working, through the implementation and adoption of the Publicis Global Products and Services to support the growth of our clients’ business by driving efficiency and improving effectiveness.
- Manage and drive the deployment and adoption of Global Operations Products and Services to support business growth, maintain client satisfaction and protect client revenue / increase internal profitability
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of the current state of business, compare findings with the desired client objective and create as well as present deployment proposals
- Lead the deployment of Global Operations products and services across global clients including scoping of requirements, assessing level of effort, rolling out the solution, and doing the change management needed for the successful adoption of the products and services
- Make yourself a Subject Matter Expert on specific products or services becoming the go-to person for any questions on capabilities (i.e. Publicis Briefing, Audience Building, Consumer Insight platform etc.)
- Be a main point of contact between the client, internal senior stakeholders and product owners/development teams to increase transparency, communication and productivity across all parties
- Support with the creation of user documentation and marketing materials
- Develop recommendations for Clients to augment their ways of working after you have implemented the various Global Operations Products and Services
- 2+ years of experience within a media agency, ideally in an activation, planning, data or operations role (i.e. Data Analyst, Ad-Ops, Project Manager, Product Manager etc.)
- Experience with the development or deployment of products or processes that have been designed to optimize any processes related to briefing, planning, activation or reporting within a media agency
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- The ability to adapt and ‘learn-as-you-go' to new technology and processes
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- In-depth knowledge of and passion for online advertising and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- Confidence in presenting either in-person or virtually to present net-new ideas as well as to train teams on how to leverage different Products and Services
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.