At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Burberry's retail teams are populated with some of the industry's most committed, passionate and inspiring people and our stores represent everything we stand for – world-class service, brand quality, superb merchandising and knowledgeable associates to provide the perfect luxury Burberry experience for every customer.
We are looking for multiple Client Advisors to join our new Bond Street Flagship Store.
In this role you will be at the forefront of our iconic Brand combining an enthusiastic and authentic approach for our products in a dynamic teamwork environment that foster networking.
- Embrace the Burberry Experience and luxury brand standards and image
- Consistently meet individual sales goals and provide excellent customer service through intuitive styling skills and ability to identify customer needs.
- Enhance customer experience through memorable story-telling
- Engage and inspire clients and build long-lasting relationships.
- Up-sell and cross-sell all products with confidence to sell a total look rather than individual pieces.
- Build customer loyalty through active client development: conduct both virtual and physical appointments
- A proven track record in delivering and exceeding commercial targets
- Sound knowledge of Clienteling techniques matched with a deep understanding of what it means to offer a luxury customer journey
- A strong interest in fashion, art and culture
- Strong product knowledge and good understanding of store retail operations
- Understanding of competitor products
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Results driven and commercial mindset
- Flexible, collaborative and adaptable approach to work
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || RETAIL OFFLINE || MAINLINE || n/a ||