Shift Hours: Permanent
£19,946 per annum
Full time, 37 hours a week (8am – 4pm Monday – Thursday and 8am – 3.30pm, Friday)
About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Cleaning Operative to join our West Local Delivery team. This role plays a key part in ensuring that we deliver an efficient cleaning service within our internal and external communal areas.
The main focus of the role will be:
- To work within an agreed schedule, travelling between the association’s premises providing cleaning on a daily, weekly or occasional basis
- Ensuring the safety of customers in assessing and carrying out cleaning requirements in all communal areas of the scheme premises
- To contribute ideas to the development and improvement of the void cleaning service.
- Ensuring that cleaning is carried out to the specified and agreed standard resulting in no customer complaints.
Please see job description for full details of the role
All staff working for Broadland will always be expected to act in a manner that is consistent with our corporate values and behaviours.
The successful candidate will have:
- A high level of personal pride and dedication to providing a high- quality cleaning service
- The ability to work independently and as a team member.
- At least 1 year’s previous experience within a cleaning post, preferably within a void or environmental cleaning environment.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to plan and organise day to day activities
- A full driving license – essential
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Broadland Housing Association offers more than 5,000 quality homes across Norfolk and North Suffolk believing that everyone deserves a home that meets their needs; we offer a caring, effective and high-quality service that is fair to everyone. We are one of the top 25 Housing Associations to work for in the UK and feature in the top 75 organisations to work for in the East of England.
We offer staff many other great benefits such as enhanced annual leave, generous contributory pension scheme and access to an Employee Assistance Programme to support you when you need it – more details on the great benefits our staff receive, is available on our website.
For full details or to apply, please visit our website: https://www.broadlandgroup.org/about-us/work-for-us/current-vacancies/ or contact our recruitment line on 01603 750109 and leave a message or email email@example.com and we will get back to you.
Closing date: Thursday 30 June 2022
Previous applicants need not apply.