Shift hours: Permanent
Here at Compass Group we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Cleaning Manager to join our ESS team at RAF Mawgan in Newquay with a weekly visit to provide support to three units in Plymouth. You will be responsible for delivering a number of Soft Services such as cleaning, accommodation booking, waste management, laundry and tailoring.
The Cleaning Manager role ensures that facilities are in the best possible condition they can be in. You will enhance the customer experience and reputation of ESS by the effective management of the FM team in accordance with the client service level agreement and company standards & procedures. This will include the management of the ESS FM team, all third-party subcontractors and any supply chain partners that are used to support the contractual output.
Your responsibilities will be ever evolving but will include:
- Promoting a safety culture that operates in accordance with company and client Health & Safety procedures at all times
- Ensuring the delivery and quality of the FM operation is to the highest standards at all times whilst meeting the SLA’s in place
- Ensuring that policies, procedures and controlled documents are up to date and implemented correctly in your area including HSE.
- Ensuring the FM team are engaged, trained and managed effectively to achieve their performance targets.
- Managing the labour, equipment & resources budget for the contract in line with company targets
- Completing rotas, timesheets, wages & other paperwork as required ensuring that cleaning schedules are in line with the requirements of the operation
- Managing any third-party suppliers or contractors to ensure they meet or exceed the agreed service level agreements e.g. waste, laundry, tailoring, pest control
- Liaising with the client to improve the FM service delivery
We are looking for applications from candidates who have great people management skills, have facilities management experience with a focus around cleaning and who have also managed 3rd party suppliers and contractors previously.
You will need to have great communication skills, be confident in building client relationships and experience in using various IT programmes.
Due to the location of the role and that you will also support other sites in the area, you will need to have a full driving license and be happy to go through security checks.
Location: Newquay, Cornwall