Salary: Benefits include company pension scheme, daily lunch meal allowance on duty
Shift hours: Full Time
To join our cleaning team working in an office based environment with main duties to include the cleaning of touch point areas.
Full training induction provided, meal allowance and uniform provided
Main Purpose of the Job
The role of the touchpoint cleaner is to disinfect key areas around the building inclusive of but not limited to, door handles, light switches, railings, kitchenettes and wash rooms, also to ensure the high standards of the site remain in place, tasks will be allocated via the cleaning supervisor.
To ensure safe working practices as per Sodexo standards using correct warning signs, protective clothing and safety equipment, being mindful and reporting hazards by always following the three checks for safety.
- Flexible & adaptable
- Strong customer focus
- Attention to detail
- Previous cleaning experience
- Maintain all areas of responsibility to the set standard of cleanliness within the timeframe given, complying at all times with standards laid down in the work schedule
- Maintain excellent client/customer relationships
- Comply with all Sodexo company policies/procedures and client site rules and regulations
- Continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position, including any required training courses
- Attend team briefs, huddles and meetings as required
- Attend your performance development review to discuss job standards and agree development activities
- Maintain clients accommodation, using cleaning equipment, materials and supplies.
- Wear the appropriate uniform and PPE as required
- Report any near miss occurrences, accidents or faulty equipment to management
- Ensure effective communication with line manager, team, customer and client organisation
- Provide cleaning services support across the site including using cleaning equipment, materials and supplies as directed when appropriate to clean different areas within the site
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Experience of working within military environment
Location: Swansea, Wales