Salary: £8.95 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Cleaner/Flexi Forklift Driver
As one of our Cleaner/Flexi Forklift Drivers, you will be working in a team full of fantastic people. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love, and spending time with friends?
- To carry out waste management. Within production areas of Tyco Electronics Cleaning Contact (following S.L.A. supplied)
- To be fully aware of the areas of waste to be collected and the frequency of tasks
- To carry out the waste collection to the required standard of Service Level Agreement
- To be trained in the use of Fork Lift and in the manner of how to remove waste from production areas and to be satisfied with their own proficiency before signing the personal training record card (Full on-site training will apply once a probation period has elapsed. This is to ensure the position is filled with the right candidate.)
- To carry out safety checks on Fork Lift at the start of each work session. All defects are to be reported immediately using a checklist.
- To be aware of Health & Safety measures and always adopt safe methods of work in line with your training which will commence on your appointment.
- To make sure that the ForkLift is placed on charge at the end of each work session and that the battery is topped with distilled water, all training is provided.
- To carry out any reasonable task required by any member of the Eurest management team. This will be supervised within a trial period
- To be fully aware of the areas to be cleaned and the frequency of tasks in line with our SLA full training will be given on commencement of your employment.
- To carry out the cleaning to the required standard of S.L.A.
- To be trained in the use of all equipment and materials that are provided to carry out cleaning duties, and to be satisfied with their own proficiency before signing the personal training record card. (Full MSDS & Coshh training on all products will be provided.)