Salary: Monthly Paid – PLUS BONUS
Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have a vacancy for a Cleaner to join our world leading team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, providing services that improve the quality of life.
The position can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression, overtime, and advancement. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 40 Hours a week and the hourly rate is £9.50 paid monthly. The role is being offered on a permanent basis.
Full training, uniform, and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided to you from day one.
- In this role you will complete a list of scheduled cleaning tasks for all areas such as kitchens, toilets, communal areas, and offices in a timely manner
- You will be responsible for the high standards of cleanliness across the site and for replenishing stock and consumables such as toilet tissue and hand gels
- You will adhere to all company policies in relation to infection control, security, and COSH regulations and undertake any training necessary
- You will be responsible for conducting all your activities in a safe manner by always wearing all required PPE, following all relevant Sodexo processes
- You will be responsible for reporting any safety issues, faulty equipment, or other areas of concern to your line manager
- Will be great at working independently or as part of a team
- Will show initiative in upkeep of standards and taking on cleaning tasks
- Will be reliable and have excellent timekeeping
- Will be customer focusses and deal with all colleagues and personnel in a polite courteous manner
- Will have experience with COSH (although not essential as full training will be provided)
Location: Wenger House, 21a Albert Street, Staffordshire, England