**********£500 WELCOME BONUS *********
Greenfields Children’s Service is part of the CareTech Family. Established in 1993, CareTech is a leading nationwide social care provider delivering a package of high quality, individually tailored care and support solutions to children, young people, and adults across the UK.
Greenfield believe care should be in partnership with young people and we focus on creating a consistent, predictable and nurturing environment- an environment where young people feel valued, respected and listened to.
We are looking for Residential Support worker to join our team! Who share the same values as we do? Our Residential Support Workers receive specialist training in respect of early trauma, CSE, HSB, Children’s rights and participation. We work to a multi-disciplinary approach with clear measurable outcome.
- Hold a full driving licence
- Able to work shift pattern of 3 on 6 off
- Experience in a similar setting (min 3 months preferred)
- Energetic and fast paced environment
- Enjoy activities
- Friendly, passionate and caring nature
- Positive, pleasant and approachable
- Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
- Person Centred, allowing our children to explore & utilise their own strengths
- Innovative, by using or showing new methods and ideas
Rewards & Benefits
- Up to 28 Days Holiday
- Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Competitive Salary
- Dedicated learning and development programmes
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
- Free DBS check and Update Service subscription
- Free meals on shift (residential homes only)
- Refer a friend scheme’ reward system – £1000 per referral
- Pension scheme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- Employee recognition schemes
- Company vehicle to use when in work
- CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family & friend’s grants.
* Terms & Conditions apply.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply!
All applications & CV’s received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred children’s list.
Childrens Residential Support Worker [SYS-5042]
Location: Montgomery, SY15 6JH