Salary: £32,000 – £35,000 + great bonus and benefits
Shift hours: Full Time
Sodexo Live! have a brand-new opportunity for a Head Chef – Fine Dining to join our amazing close knit and high performing team at Goodison Park, the home of Everton Football Club.
At Sodexo Live! we bring people together, we create exceptional moments and lasting memories. We are a unique community of people mobilized to create live experiences that are unforgettable.
Sodexo support with the hospitality at Everton Football club both on Match Days and for Events, this is an exciting time to join us supporting a new development as we focus on making all events and match day dining a really special experience for customers.
In this diverse role you will be able to use your creative skill set and imagination to bring a gastronomic flair to Everton. You will support the Executive Head Chef to lead the kitchen operations team deliver service excellence, write menu’s and continuously work to develop and improve the food proposition ensuring that our offer remains on trend and relevant.
You will be experienced in fine dining operations, have a passionate interest in the catering industry with knowledge of current trends and is excited about food.
When you join Sodexo Live! you truly belong, you will have the opportunity to thrive with career and learning opportunities available across the organisation – we cant wait for you to join us!
- Preparation and cooking of food
- Ensuring the kitchen areas are clean and tidy
- Health and safety regulations, ensuring they are always followed
- Delivering a world class customer experience to our customers and staff
- Assisting in all areas of the kitchen for breakfast, lunch and hospitality
- Assisting the Exec Head Chef or Head Chef with paperwork including stock ordering
- Menu planning
- Menu costings
- Demonstrate experience in fine dining operations along with the understanding of managing high volumes.
- A passionate interest in the catering industry
- A competent communicator and ability to present to colleagues, peers and clients
- Financial awareness and understanding of a food profit and loss account and articulate how to control food cost and generate a positive food margin
- Evidence of being organised and possess excellent planning skills
- Expected to work all match days
Location: Liverpool, England