Location: Saint Pancras Way, London, NW1
Located within the iconic St Pancras International Station, St Pancras Brasserie by Searcys is home to the longest Champagne bar in Europe and offers the ideal escape to sit back and soak up the charm of the magnificent station.
As a Chef de Partie in this venue, you will get a chance to create the finest quality of dishes and deliver exceptional culinary experiences for our guests. You will be part of a structured team, that you will work closely with to create the perfect dinning experience.
As a Chef de Partie at the St Pancras Brasserie you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 38 days annual leave (dependant on job role and location)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Chef whites provided
- Employee assistance programme
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venues
- Quarterly chef incentives
- Annual celebration days
- Birthday off
- Opportunity to enrol on WSH chef academy
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £32,000 – £34,000 pa
St Pancras by Searcys are looking for a Chef De Partie to join the team and support the day to day running of the kitchen. As a Searcys Chef De Partie, you will have a genuine interest in creating the finest dishes, using the very best ingredients and working in London's best restaurants.
You will work closely with the team, ensuring to create a nurturing and positive environment.
- To provide food/service to a consistent high standard, including assisting senior chefs with functions in other different areas throughout the business.
- Responsible to manage stock levels of the section you are overseeing including ordering when required.
- Ensure the presentation of the food is consistent with the standards set by senior chefs.
- To ensure all Health, Hygiene and Safety requirements are being adhered to
- Any other reasonable request by the Senior Management.
- You thrive on getting the best out of people and maximising commercial opportunities
- You draw satisfaction from managing, training and supporting a team
- You provide a professional catering service, ensuring that company standards are maintained and that Client expectations are met
- Possess excellent supervisory and communication skills
- Good delegation and influencing skills
- Able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving
- Have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service