Your role at Signature
As Chef de Partie, you’ll work under the Head Chef to create and produce a nutritious menu of restaurant quality food for our residents. You’ll oversee one area of the kitchen to prepare meals to the highest standard, ensure proper portion control and minimise waste.
You’ll develop an awareness of special dietary requirements, including the dementia dining experience, to meet these needs.
You’ll also use your creativity and passion to help the Head Chef and Sous Chef to regularly review and develop the menu.
What Signature Offer
- From £13.50 per hour
- Shift times between 07:00am – 20:00pm
- Full time position, with only alternate weekend working
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 bank holidays depending on length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Free meals on shift for staff working 6+ hours
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
- Commuting – Hendon nearest train station (1.5 miles)
- Bus number – 240 (3 min walk)
- Free parking on site for car drivers
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as your energy and enthusiasm for food, a year’s experience in catering, an NVQ Level 2 or QCF equivalent in food & hygiene or catering services, working knowledge of health & safety and awareness of waste disposal & infection control are a big advantage.
Job Reference: signaturec/TP/38357/8684