Salary: £28,000 per annum
Shift hours: Permanent
Chef De Partie – City Social, London
Salary – £28,000 per annum including tronc
Fine Dining Experience
City Social is operated by Michelin starred chef and restaurateur Jason Atherton, in partnership with Restaurant Associates. The restaurant is situated on level twenty four of Tower 42, the iconic skyscraper situated in the heart of the City of London. City Social is a restaurant featuring art deco style interiors against the backdrop of the stunning London skyline. Jason Atherton and Culinary Director Dan Birk have designed a menu which features creative yet simple dishes, showcasing the best of British ingredients in a beautiful environment.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Fine Dining Chef to join our dedicated catering team, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients in this highly innovative corporate environment.
If you have fine dining experience as a Chef and development and progression is important to you – apply now!
- The Chef De Partie is primarily responsible for producing the food for Fine Dining Restaurant
- Prepare, cook and present food to the highest standards checking for taste, presentation and quality.
- To ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance with food hygiene procedures
- To ensure the effective control of a specific station within the kitchen
- Support all areas of the Kitchen as required
- To ensure food is served promptly and work is carried out quickly and efficiently to keep up when busy
- Be innovative and creative
- Fine Dining Experience
- Passionate about food and great service
- Experience within a high profile Fine Dining site or 5 star hotel/ restaurant
- City and Guilds 706/1 or NVQ level 1 and 2 in Professional Cookery
- Posses a can do attitude and excellent people skills
- Driven by excellence with great attention to detail