Location: Barbican, London EC1A, Barbican, EC1A
Searcys are looking for a Chef de Partie to work in one of its City based venues. The Client in this venue is a globally celebrated Law firm.
As a Chef de Partie you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 38 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
- Discount off overnight stays in London
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer / give back to the charity of your choice
As a Chef de Partie in this venue you will get a chance to create the finest of quality dishes and deliver high end culinary experiences for our on site client and their guests. You will be based working in our Staff Restaurant and must be confident working on live cook, and customer facing.
The role is working Monday to Thursday, based on site in the City of London.
Job Type: Full time – 32 hours
Hourly Rate: £16.83
- To provide food/service to a consistent high standard, including assisting senior chefs with functions in other different areas throughout the business.
- To manage the kitchen brigade in the absence of the executive chef
- To assist training of junior staff
- To liaise with key people in the team in order to plan for the provision of food in all areas
- To place order directly with suppliers.
- To ensure smooth running of daily operations
- Responsible to manage stock levels of that specific area including stock control and health and safety practices.
- Ensure the presentation of the food is consistent with the standards set by senior chefs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes the initiative
- Excellent time management
- Supportive / Team player
- Demonstrate high level of organisation
- Excellent record keeping
- To be willing to work the hours and the needs of the business
- To be able to work under pressure and to cope with any unforeseen circumstances i.e. function changes, requirements, sickness, etc.
- To have a positive and co-operative attitude