Salary: £10 – £11.50
Shift hours: Part Time
Scope and General Purpose:
Under the guidance of the Head Chef the Chef de Partie is an integral part of the kitchen brigade. You will strive to ensure high standards are delivered at all times to provide guests with the best possible experience.
Key Attributes – Essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for food, food trends and innovation
- Passion for working with people
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional time keep skills
- Exceptional personal presentation
- Support the kitchen brigade to ensure that all food items for the business are prepared and served on time
- Support the kitchen brigade to maintain high levels of cleanliness
- Support the kitchen brigade with minimising waste in conjunction with Lean Path equipment
- Be accountable for all stock control systems within the kitchen stores following company stocktaking procedures and liaising with Stock Control Manager
- Support the senior kitchen team by being involved with both internal and external clients regarding menus and tastings when required
- Follow SOP documents created for all dishes to ensure standardisation from allergen management through to final presentation
- Be accountable for all stock control systems within the kitchen stores following company stocktaking procedures and liaising with Stock Control Manager weekly.
- Be aware of all legislation that is relevant to your work and ensure that all legal requirements are met including: Health and Safety at Work, Food Safety, Allergens, COSHH, Environmental Health, Fire Precautions and any others.
- Adherence to all Company Policies
Location: ACC Liverpool, England