Salary: £10.92 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Chef de Partie
- 5 days over 7
- 37.5 hours per week
- If you are required to work a weekend you will get two days off in the week
- Shift patterns – 6.30am – 2pm, 12.30pm – 8pm on a monthly rota basis
- Occasional functions that will be overtime
- Great work life balance
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Chef de Partie to help us create exceptional food experiences for ESS on a full time basis.
As a Chef de Partie, you will be working in a passionate and hard-working team to create an outstanding culinary experience for our customers in the market-leading food service company in the UK.
In return we offer support and development to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to ESS? Here’s what you need to know before applying for to be a Chef de Partie:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Being an enthusiastic team player and excellent communicator
- Representing ESS and maintaining a positive brand image
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Chef de Partie will:
- Be a brilliant communicator and easily build relationships
- Strive for excellence in an eager and motivated manner
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Have a desire to succeed in your role
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
- Have a safety-first mind set
- Passionate about food
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms ? some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
Part of Compass Group UK&I, ESS is the Defence, Government, and Energy services sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We support 250+ UK military establishments, high profile police, secure environments and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector. We know that a friendly face makes all the difference, so we look for people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, at all levels, to join our teams.
Job Reference: com/1805/95918001/52369899/BU