Salary: £13.70 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Chef de Partie to help us create exceptional food experiences for Defence on a full time basis, contracted to 36.25 hours per week.
As a Chef de Partie, you will be working in a passionate and hard-working team to create an outstanding culinary experience for our customers in the market-leading food service company in the UK.
In return we offer support and development to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Please note: This role is contracted to 49 weeks per year
Could you bring your spark to Defence? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Being an enthusiastic team player and excellent communicator
- Representing Defence and maintaining a positive brand image
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Chef De Partie will:
- Be a brilliant communicator and easily build relationships
- Strive for excellence in an eager and motivated manner
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Have a desire to succeed in your role
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
- Have a safety-first mind set
- Passionate about food