Salary: £13.52 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Chef de Partie to help us create exceptional food experiences for Defence on a full time basis, contracted to 37.5 hours per week.
As a Chef de Partie, you will be working in a passionate and hard-working team to create an outstanding culinary experience for our customers in the market-leading food service company in the UK.
In return we offer support and development to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Defence? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Being an enthusiastic team player and excellent communicator
- Representing Defence and maintaining a positive brand image
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Chef De Partie will:
- Be a brilliant communicator and easily build relationships
- Strive for excellence in an eager and motivated manner
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Have a desire to succeed in your role
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
- Have a safety-first mind set
- Passionate about food
Location: Mod Corsham