Shift hours: Permanent
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Chef with a real passion for food where you’ll be able to develop your career with the world’s leading food service and facilities management company.
We are seeking a Chef to join our fantastic team within our clients care home setting. You will be part of a team catering for 60-80 residents daily. From basic food preparation to baking fresh cakes, preparing desserts and catering for special diets this is a diverse role with scope for developing our food offer. You will work within a small team overseen by the Head Chef. Flexible working is a requirement as we provide a service to the client 365 days per year. This position also requires an enhanced level DBS (to be arranged for the successful applicant).
Working for this prestigious client, we are seeking a Chef to join our fantastic team who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Working in a team producing high end and high-quality food
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking
As one of our talented chefs, we are looking for:
- An innovative and creative individual
- Great customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Gain and hold the respect of others
- Flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
- Strong commercial experience
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate about food
Enhanced DBS required for this position.
Location: Newton Abbot