Salary: Attractive salary plus great benefits
EMR is shaping the future of sustainability and we need an ambitious and innovative individual to join our Security and Network Field Team using IT Services.
You will be joining our IT department and your role will be based from one of our Southern UK sites reporting to the IT Technical Manager who is based at Head office in Warrington.
We are looking for engineers who have the ability to work proactively and identify and rectify problems before they occur.
This is a fantastic opportunity to joining an expanding department, you will be expected to be able to work on your own but also work in a team. As a company we only install high end IT hardware to support the global business – Axis, Risco, HID, HP, APC to name a few.
Here’s a few of the responsibilities:
- You will cover our UK sites mainly based in the southern region
- You will be servicing / installing
- Intruder alarms
- Access control Systems
- CCTV systems
- Network systems
- End user IT hardware
- Working to project plans alongside other member of the team
- Working with 3rd Party Contractors and Suppliers
- Liaise with internal users regarding scheduling work
- Accurate updates on all tickets and documentation
- Detailed understanding of IP cameras – Preferred knowledge of Axis cameras
- High understanding of IP access control systems
- High understanding of VMS (Video Management systems) – Preferred knowledge Axis Camera station
- High Understanding of Intruder alarm – Previous knowledge of Risco Intruder alarms
- Knowledge of Network switches and WIFI Units – Previous knowledge of Cisco / HP
- Knowledge of Window based PC`s
- Full UK Driving licence- as this role will involve travel
- Able to work at Heights – MEWP licence would be preferred but training can be provided
- Pass an enhanced DPS Check before starting employment
Hours per week: 40