Salary: £11 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re recruiting an experienced Catering Supervisor who is passionate about exceptional food and world-class customer service, and who can confidently oversee all Compass Group UK&I catering and service operations for Eurest on a part time basis, contracted to 30 hours per week.
As a Catering Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring our kitchens and service counters run smoothly and helping to deliver truly incredible food experiences. In return, you’ll have the opportunity to progress your catering career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you shine as Eurest’s next Catering Supervisor? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- This is a weekend supervisor position with 2 midweek shifts
- Full supervising of the weekend, including daily admin and opening and closing
- Preparing delicious food to the highest standards
- Supervising our culinary and catering teams to ensure we continue to deliver impeccable food and customer service
- Communicating regularly with your line manager to monitor KPIs and targets
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
- Liaising between customers and our culinary and service teams to ensure we continue to exceed expectations
- Supporting and training our teams, leading from the front to make sure everyone can excel in their role
- Implementing and reviewing Health & Safety standards to ensure compliance across all catering and service teams.
Our ideal Catering Supervisor will:
- Be passionate about great-tasting food and exceptional customer service
- Have a minimum of two years of catering experience
- Have experience managing teams in a similar role
- Hold a Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be an ambitious and motivated individual who is always looking to upskill
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, typically serves 250,000 meals daily, servicing approx 300 contracts across over 700 sites nationwide. The company is a major business and industry foodservice provider for UK organisations many of which have been crucially important in keeping the UK economy and society in general, functioning during the pandemic.
Job Reference: com/0411/87186001/52527822/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.
Location: Lea Marston West Midlands