Location: Buckinghamshire, Buckingham,
Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges. We are a team of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children of all ages in order to meet the bespoke requirements of each school.
Can you commit to feeding hungry tummies as well as hungry minds? We serve more than just a meal in our kitchens, so are you the exceptional Catering ManagerManager/Head of Catering/Director of Catering/Chef Manager we’re looking for?
If you are looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further, then look no further and apply!
The essential ingredient at the heart of our business is our people so we are searching for an experienced Catering Manager with a background in exceptional food catering services to join our business and work at one of our highly prestigious education settings.
As a Catering Manager your focus is to work closely with your teams to develop a great work relationship and together to provide the best customer service.
As well as having an excellent presentation, organisational and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food & service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
- Have worked in a similar environment at a management level
- Be a proven, hands-on leader, able to invest in your team and their development
- Be naturally outgoing and vibrant, display a real passion for food and customer service
- Have excellent Health & Safety knowledge
- Be financially astute with good understanding of GP calculation and have strong IT literacy
- Be innovative and creative and driven by excellence
- Stay up to date with current food trends