Your role at Signature
Our Catering/Dining Assistants show their passion each and every day. They’re proud of their work and strive to deliver incredible experiences for our residents no matter how big or small the task.
In your new role as a Catering/Dining Assistant, you will put the residents’ nutritional health and wellbeing at the heart of everything you do. You’ll promote independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person-centred caring and supportive environment.
You’ll be responsible for enhancing the dining experience of our residents by encouraging social interaction between residents and providing great customer service. You’ll ensure the dining room is set up prior to all meal times, monitor appropriate checklists in support of the dining area cleanliness and assist in keeping the bistro area replenished.
What Signature Offer
- From £10.90 per hour
- Shift times: 06.30 – 14.30 and 10.30 – 18.30. Alternate weekends required.
- Part time Day shifts available
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 bank holidays depending on length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Free meals on shift for staff working 6+ hours
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
- Commuting – Banstead nearest train station
- Walking – 1 mile from nearest train station
- Close to 166 or S1 bus route
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
Alongside your superb communication and people skills, you’ll have a Level 2 in Food Hygiene (or willingness to undertake the qualification within 12 weeks). Ideally, you’ll have experience in catering services — this experience is beneficial, not essential.
Job Reference: signaturec/TP/62544/8681