Salary: £10.75 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Casual Housekeepers/Cleaners to join our teams accross our 3 sites Sella Ness Lodge, SVT and SGP. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To maintain a tidy appearance and professional conduct at all times.
- To monitor and maintain all areas of responsibility to the set standard of cleanliness within the timeframe given, complying at all times with standards laid down in the work schedule.
- To service all rooms after customer departure as directed. Completing an inventory of the room, immediately communicating any deficiencies or damage to reception
- To follow COSHH regulations when using chemicals and ensure economic use of these at all times.
- To immediately report defective equipment in the maintenance log.
- To maintain a safe system of work within the Company Health and Safety Procedures laid down.
- To assist Housekeepers and colleagues with departmental responsibilities once duties are completed.
- To continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position.
Office Cleaning –
- Providing the highest level of housekeeping service within your area of responsibility in line with the clients’ specifications
- Responding positively, politely and promptly to all customer requirements and carry out your duties in a professional and courteous manner
- Providing a range of general cleaning services to include offices/meeting rooms, toilets/showers and amenity areas site wide
- Assisting the Food Service Team and ensuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy, assisting with waste removal and washing up
- Ensuring all stocks are replenished in your area of responsibility
- Making yourself familiar with and follow all company procedures and regulations
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience in hospitality and housekeeping
- Excellent customer service skills
- First class communication skills and demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to demonstrate great team work and Multi task
Location: Shetland, Scotland