Salary: £7.85 – £9.50
Shift hours: Part Time
Sodexo are currently looking to add to our casual back of house hospitality team at St. James’ Park to deliver a world class guest experience. We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team.
- Ensuring a sufficient supply of stock in each area, responding to stock requests quickly and efficiently
- Ensure cellars remain clean, tidy and well presented at all times.
- Operate any machinery or equipment in accordance with specified instructions, reporting any defective equipment.
- Ensure you are working efficiently and productively, adhering to company working practises.
- Accurately recording all stock movement or transfers.
- Monitoring draught dispense and gas cylinders, troubleshooting any problems where possible.
- Ensuing stock is rotated when unloading into storage, or stocking fridges, with any wastage recorded.
- Ensuring stock and cellars are secure at all times
- Care about customer satisfaction and deliver the optimal client service experience
- Serving guests in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment
What we are looking for
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Being friendly yet professional
- Being a team player with an ability to resolve conflict and take criticism
- Good attention to detail and punctuality
- Being proactive is key
- Experience within a hospitality, catering or bar setting
Location: St. James’ Park Newcastle, England