40 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1JA
We are Saatchi & Saatchi – a full service, integrated communications network, with 114 offices in 67 countries, with our headquarters in London. Saatchi & Saatchi is part of the Publicis Groupe, the world’s third-largest communications group.
Saatchi & Saatchi launched in 1970, with the philosophy that “Nothing is Impossible” – a statement that crowns the top of our London building and is fundamental to our spirit. We approach things with the audacity of chutzpah. Chutzpah defines our culture at Saatchi & Saatchi. It’s the quality of audacity. Because if you are going to attempt impossible things you have to have the audacity to believe you can achieve them.
It helped us build an agency we are really proud of and does things differently – which means an industry leading diversity approach, that includes Saatchi Ignite – our curriculum-based schools programme, Saatchi Open – our entry level programme, Saatchi Home – our affordable accommodation initiative, Saatchi Women – our programme for progressing talent, and Saatchi Family – our programme for parents and carers.
We are still looking for great clients. Still trying to rock the world. Still believing. Still being impossible. Still having ideas that make our clients famous. Still searching for people who want to set the world alight. Still knowing there isn’t a problem a great idea can’t solve.
If Nothing is Impossible is our spirit, then Chutzpah is what runs through our veins. But there is still one missing ingredient in creating the impossible and that’s YOU.
- Creative leadership - Expertly leading and architecting the development and delivery of all projects.
- Partnership - Forge a strong partnership with your creative and strategy partners to mould and push the creative output to the highest possible standards, bringing all stakeholders on the journey.
- Challenge - Have the confidence and experience to create positive challenge when required with all parties. Positively challenge to build ambition and bravery into your internal and client teams.
- Conditions - Work closely with the client and brand management team to create the conditions for exceptional creative solutions. Ultimately, ensuring the effective resourcing of teams to scope and that all agency processes are orchestrated effectively.
- Growth management - A comprehensive understanding of the revenue targets across the account. Leading the weekly management of all revenue tracking and reporting – and making the appropriate phasing decisions to ensure the Growth report is accurate to changing account dynamics.
- Proactive growth - Proactively growing the business through understanding the client’s business and marketing objectives and finding new ways to best support them through agency / Groupe engagement.
- Profitability – Cement scope and fees against your account/s. Establish a monthly financial reporting process with your client across fees and production spend to ensure your account/s are running at a healthy profitability.
- Talent Management and Development - Stay true to the mantra that ‘any agency’s real point of difference is the people in it’.
- Culture creation – A true team leader with the EQ to motivate and manage a sizable team as well as develop the individuals within it to fulfil their potential. Build a culture of growth, recognition and good energy.
- Contribute to the Agency - Help build the overall culture and continue to bring initiatives and ideas that will help create a formidable agency in the future.
What success looks like:
- Creative work recognised as the most influential in the UK.
- Meeting and exceeding growth targets.
- Clients with the shared ambition and energy to help us redefine advertising for Modern Britain.
- Creating a team culture everyone wants to be part of, and nobody wants to leave.
Diversity and inclusion are a core part of our DNA at Publicis UK. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates, and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group irrelevant of their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion fuel our creativity and innovation, it enables us to be closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.