Wood Lane, London, W12
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief – we are not a ‘yes’ agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after – and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Are you ready to be at the heart of an agency that thrives on diversity, collaboration, and innovation? Spark's Planning Department is seeking an ambitious, driven, and organized individual with a vision to move brands forward. We celebrate our diverse team, which encompasses a range of experiences, personalities, nationalities, and clients. Together, we deliver outstanding work and share in each other's successes.
As Meta's global media partner, our clients include big names like Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, and Quest. In a world where social connection is evolving through augmented reality (AR), our agency is entrusted with amplifying Meta's message on a global scale. We need big ideas and creative thinkers who can bring Meta's vision to life.
- Hold yourself and others to a high standard of professionalism and product excellence.
- Vision and skills to move brands and the agency forward
- Lead the creation and sell-in of award-winning intuitive planning on the Meta account
- Essential people management skills and a positive attitude under pressure, as you will be the key client contact for planning output on the Asda account.
- Foster strong relationships with all investment teams and integrate the inter-agency team effectively to deliver world-class work.
- Lead discussions with passion and enthusiasm, representing the agency as the forward face.
- Develop innovative solutions that challenge clients to think differently and position their brand as a category leader.
- Ensure quality control on all plans and proposals before sharing them with the client.
- Be the trusted eyes and ears for your clients, knowing their business better than anyone else in the team.
- Steward the planning team, reporting to the Managing Partner, and supported by a Manager, Senior Executive, and Executive.
- Motivate and educate your direct reports, provoking their professional growth and helping them reach their full potential.
- Stay ahead of industry trends and actively seek opportunities inside and outside the agency that can benefit our clients.
If you're ready to take on this exciting challenge, here's what we're looking for:
- Previous experience at the Business Director level or equivalent, in a media agency
- Excellent understanding of the media industry, media owners and current trends within media planning
- Previous experience leading a team of media professionals
- Ability to develop ideas internally and externally to deliver tangible business results.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.