Salary: Attractive Salary + Benefits
Here at EMR our aim is to be the global leader in the management of sustainable materials, and the provision of a world-class customer experience. We are a progressive, forward thinking business with Industry leading sustainability credentials and targets.
Are you a driven sales professional with a proven history of establishing new business sales and working with management and stakeholders strategically? Are you looking to join a dynamic, industry leading business with ambitious growth plans and a culture of success?
Due to this growth, EMR are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager within our Industrial Services Division to be part of a new and exciting team.
This role will be based in the North West so ideally you will be located in Cheshire, Merseyside, North Wales, Manchester, Lancashire, Cumbria.
- Work with SMEs through to large-scale manufacturing businesses across multiple industrial sectors
- Identify, develop and sell USPs and value propositions using a solution led, consultative sales approach to new businesses and markets
- Establish long-term partnerships & contract led sales, including new market development
- Drive improved sales & margins
- Support the Account Management team in business retention
- Support Regional teams in the development of existing accounts
- Effective internal & external promotion and communication, with stakeholder management
- Inform market data business intelligence
- Sector thought leadership
- Identify prospect lists within multiple industrial sectors
- Work with internal teams to approach qualified leads and progress marketing strategies
- Create sector & territory plans to win medium to long-term waste partnerships
- Develop sector specific plans, targets and pipelines
- Identify opportunity and manage the bid and tender process where required
- Regular engagement & communication with all internal EMR stakeholders within the regions, sharing pipeline, plans and targets
- Develop and sell value based propositions using a consultative sales approach, ensuring equal impact across sectors
- Identify and deliver opportunities through networking and industry events
- External B2B sales experience preferable. Able to demonstrate achievements and growth
- Excellent communication & presentation skills. Ability to adapt appropriately to different levels of audience, including written proposals and formal presentations
- Evidence of consultative sales ability and experience
- Team player but self-motivated and able to work remotely
- Understanding of waste and metal markets preferable but not essential
- Demonstrable commercial awareness and sales driven
- Good negotiation skills
- Success driven
Hours per week: 40