Salary: Circa £40,000 plus Sales Incentive Bonus Plan
Shift hours: Full Time
Sodexo’s Sports & Leisure Segment have a fantastic new opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing and Exhibitions (MICE) Team in London.
As Hospitality and Events are starting to re open and people can finally start to look ahead and plan for in person events we see this role as an integral part of our overall sales strategy to drive growth and provide our customers with a motivating and exemplary sales experience at all points.
As the Business Development manager in the MICE sector you will carry out pro-active sales activity in London, driving sales into Sodexo’s Prestige Venues & Events, win market share and increase penetration of key accounts.
You will be a strong Sales professional with experience and knowledge of the MICE market, be able to build excellent client relationships and achieve sales targets consistently.
For more information about Sodexo’s Prestige Venues & Events click here
- Achieve defined sales objectives and targets in London region through a targeted sales plan and proactive management of key account performance.
- Carry out pro-active sales activity in London to drive sales into the venues
- Work with the MICE team to execute a sales strategy to drive growth and provide our customers with a motivating and exemplary sales experience.
- Seek every opportunity to sell the Prestige Venues & Events (PVE) portfolio, thinking creatively and generating new ideas, in order to grow the business.
- Work with the PVE sales & marketing team to create and execute a tactical sales plan for London.
- Conduct cultivation events and sales presentations
- Be an active part of the London events market and community and attend such events to promote the business
For a full list of responsibilities please review the attached job description
- Excellent Knowledge of the London Events Market
- Proven success in achieving sales targets
- Ability to cross sell a portfolio of venues.
- Previous experience in a similar role in the MICE market
- Strong personal industry networking including corporates and agencies
- Ability to create excellent client relationships
Location: London, England