Shift hours: Part Time
Home working covering the East of England
If you’re looking for an exciting sales challenge that offers lots of autonomy and the support of a passionate team that’s second to none, we think there’s nowhere better than The Good Care Group.
We are a leading provider of live-in care services in the UK. We’re highly respected in our industry and quality is at the centre of everything we do. That’s why we are the only dedicated live-in care provider rated ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC in all five domains.
As Business Development Manager for the East England Region, you’ll be responsible for promoting and raising the profile of The Good Care Group to a cross section of private individuals and organisations who may be in contact with people requiring live-in care in their own homes.
- Become a part of our award winning team -we’ve recently won ‘Domiciliary care provider of the year’ and ‘Specialist care provider’ at the Health Investor Awards 2021
- Our team and management are dedicated to supporting growth and success in all team members
- Great place to build skills with potential development opportunities across the Sodexo Group
- Free, confidential telephone line (Employer Assistance Programme)
- Flexible working split between home and office base in Whitechapel
- We offer lots of autonomy where you can plan and manage your own diary
Your tasks will include:
- Developing effective partnerships and joint ventures that add value to the business, with a focus on forging meaningful partnerships with local care providers and professional organisations
- Maintaining relationships/rapport building with key business development contacts
- Liaising with our internal Client Services team and Operations team to develop and close sales leads
- Monitoring market intelligence, trends, new entrants and competitor activities and develop appropriate strategies to manage market developments and market expectations
- Attending key care related exhibitions and seminars as an exhibitor or delegate.
- Presenting to key target audiences, at seminars and exhibitions
- Working alongside the marketing team regarding collateral and campaign targeting
- Achieve monthly KPIs focused on lead enquiry generation, client sales and activity
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Good working knowledge of the care sector
- Strong commercial focus mixed with the understanding of the softer aspects of the care industry
- Proven sales skills and relationship building
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems in a timely manner, work well with others and demonstrate leadership
- Excellent communicator and confident in presenting to a variety of audiences
- Strong financial budgetary skills
- Confident in using a variety of IT applications – eg. Google Workspace
- Driving licence
Education to degree or equivalent level
Location: Cambridge, England