Salary: £23,000 per annum plus excellent employee benefits
Shift hours: Fixed Term
We are seeking a driven and innovative graduate who has the desire and determination to succeed and develop in the role of Business & Finance Graduate.
As a Business and Finance Graduate with Compass Group, you will be working for Chartwells, our Education Sector, and will be responsible for providing and supporting with the financial reporting for the Client, as well as the local Schools in our West Sussex contract.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Understanding school meal uptake and create, deliver and evaluate initiatives to grow uptake
- Managing the accounting, audit procedures and KPI’s within the contract
- Creating invoices and overseeing debt management
- Supporting the operational delivery of our core function
- Use management information to identify efficiency opportunities
- Producing contract reports and management data
- Engaging schools, employees and increase participation
- Identifying growth and efficiency ideas and deliver from concept to completion
- Supporting the financial reporting required for the contract, our client, and Schools
Whilst most of your learning will be on the job, you will be part of our two-year graduate programme offering you a structured learning programme including, online support / reflection tools and workshops with your Graduate community. All the time supported by your mentor and Graduate Programme Manager, who will be on hand to help you to navigate your journey.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To have graduated with a degree in Business or Finance within the last 2 years.
- Must be willing to live/relocate to the West Sussex area
- Ideally have a full driving license
- A collaborative approach with the ability to build relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for liaising with your key stakeholders, including Head Teachers and Pupils
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong motivation and drive, with great attention to detail
- Sound financial understanding and business development skills
- Be engaging and passionate with ability to develop new ideas and see through to completion
- To be able to work on own initiative and have confidence in Schools
Location: Chichester, West Sussex