Salary: £36,000 – £38,000 + excellent benefits package
Shift hours: Full Time
Sodexo Live! Have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Bars Operations Manager – Beverage to join our team based from the iconic Ascot Racecourse.
At Sodeo Live! we bring people together, we create exceptional moments and lasting memories. We are a unique community of people mobilized to create live experiences that are unforgettable.
Reporting to the Head of Retail, you will be fully accountable for Raceday and Event Beverage operations and concessions.
Driving on trend and best in class offers; you will successfully launch new innovative drinks concepts and product offers.
We need an excellent communicator with a great understanding and passion for drinks trends, you will build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, sponsors and suppliers, whilst you ensure successful strategies are integrated to support the retail operation.
You will have gained experience in a fast-paced multi-unit role demonstrating your skills when briefing Casual Managers ahead of each event, ensuring consistent delivery of our Standard Operating Procedures and driving a positive guest experience.
When you join Sodexo Live! you truly belong, you will have the opportunity to thrive with career and learning opportunities available across the organisation – we cant wait for you to join us!
- To manage all retail beverage operations, in line with the retail strategy
- Ensure all bars are set up according to the agreed SOP’s and delivered operationally
- To work with the Head of Retail to oversee the setup, breakdown, equipment and general logistics for the retail beverage units
- To manage the execution of the Retail Beverage Operation on race days and key events
- To ensure the safe working practices are maintained within the Retail Beverage Operation
- Ensure all units, including concessions are compliant with Food Safety and Health and Safety legislation and that appropriate records are completed and retained for audit purposes
- To be responsible for the labour spend within the Retail Beverage Operation, including planning, forecast and review of actuals to identify anomalies and justify overspend
- Work with the Head of Retail, developing new and innovative concepts and product offers, through SOP’s and training to the point of delivery
▪ Extensive beverage management gained within a multi-unit site
▪ Knowledge of cellar management
▪ Experience of managing diverse teams
▪ Experience of working to tight deadlines
▪ Competent in Microsoft Packages
▪ Experience of working with an EPOS system
▪ A confident communicator with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
▪ Attention to detail
▪ Experience of working with third party contractors / suppliers
▪ Experience of budgeting, forecasting and profit and loss management
▪ Knowledge of fine Wines, Champagne & Spirits
Location: Ascot, England