Salary: Up to £16 per hour DOE
Shift hours: Permanent
At RA Venues, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, we inspire great experiences at some of the UK’s leading cultural and heritage destinations. From cappuccinos at Pennethorne’s in Somerset House to feeding hungry herbivores at Bristol Zoo, or sophisticated afternoon teas in Liberty London to alfresco brunches at Hatfield House, we celebrate great food and legendary dining across our portfolio of clients.
Nestling in the heart of the Sussex countryside, is the world famous Glyndebourne Opera House. With three restaurants, two bars, exclusive private dining rooms and fabulous picnics, our dining department offer high-end catering facilities to compliment this magnificent venue.
- Proven track record of ‘hands-on’ event management in a high-end venue.
- Great all round drinks and wine knowledge and appreciation (preferable)
- Problem-solving, innovation and communication talents.
- Have extensive knowledge of emotional intelligence, body language and non-verbal communication.
- Barista Trained
- Immaculate personal styling standards
- Ability to train staff of all levels in Coffee, Cocktails & Wine appreciation