Salary: £11.50 Per Hour plus a contribution of up to £20 if travelling via public transport
Shift hours: Part Time
1711 by Ascot are currently recruiting bar backs to work in our busy bar areas throughout Ascot Racecourse. You could be a part of ‘a place like nowhere else’ and be a part of our Royal Ascot 2022 Team.
We are looking for you to share the 1711 by Ascot way:
If so, we would love to hear from you!
What are the benefits of working for 1711 by Ascot?
- This role pays £11.50 per hour
- You get paid weekly
- Be part of our race day team working up to 26 race days a year
- Weekly work available through our busy Conference and Events department
- Paid skill training
- Contribution up to £20 towards travel expenses (When travelling via public transport)
- Keeping the bar fully stocked at all times
- Preparing garnishes
- Refilling ice wells
- Changing beer kegs
- Cleaning up the bar and table areas
- Cleaning spills and mopping behind the bar
- Restocking the bar for the following shift
- Helping the bartender with ad-hoc requests
This role is to ensure that the bartender has everything they need during service to keep everything running smoothly: clean glasses, enough garnishes, beer and spirits, ice cubes. Similarly, to they’re also responsible for keeping the service area tidy running to the cellar to restock whatever’s running low.
Location: Ascot Racecourse, England