Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum
Shift hours: Permanent
RA Venues are proud to work alongside Royal Armouries and we are currently looking for a Multiple Bar Manager.
Royal Armouries is home to a variety of bar areas including seasonal Bar areas & Suites and we are looking for a Bar Manager to join the team. This role offers huge potential for growth and development so if you are passionate about bars, delivering a fantastic customer experience and have the drive and ambition to progress – we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Bar Manager to join our highly motivated and focused team in this exciting new restaurant.
- Training & developing team to manage the bars inline with current alcohol licencing law.
- Ensuring stock control levels are managed at all times (ordering, receiving, goods and storage)
- Responsible for driving the commercial revenue in your areas of responsibility through SPH & KPIs.
- Ensuring all team members from the bar keep their uniforms clean, in good condition and are presentable.
- Ensuring all health and safety company regulation are met.
- Meeting, greeting and interacting with guests in a professional and efficient manner
- Performing all cashier related duties promptly and accurately.
- Completing weekly stock control checks, to ensure that stock control levels are controlled to at all times.
- Creating and managing Standard Operational Practices to ensure consistent high standards of delivery both in the bar areas and the 2 onsite public catering areas.
- To perform all duties relating to the opening and closing of the bar, allowing efficient and proactive service.
- Ensuring that housekeeping and cleaning practices are carried out to ensure a safe, clean and pleasant environment.
- Monitoring bar stock levels of alcohol, glass ware & wastage.
- Comfortable multi-tasking with the ability to build relationships with a diverse group of clients, customers and colleagues
- Worked in a high end bar/hotel or members lounge
- Strong and competent management style, someone who leads with confidence & can motivate a large team.
- Extremely knowledgeable and passionate about wine, beer and cocktails
- Understands the importance of customer service and the ability to constantly strive to improve
- Has managed multiple bars at once