Salary: £28000 – £28000
Shift hours: Permanent
As our Assistant Hospitality Manager you will aid in the management of a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to ensure profitably within an efficiently run hospitality environment.
You will be customer focused and financially astute to achieve company and client objectives. Providing the highest level of client and customer service and assist in the smooth operation of the hospitality function.
- Understand and deliver all contractual terms
- Support your line manager in the effective liaison with the client to ensure the continual development of the partnership
- Demonstrates knowledge of food and beverage operations with a focus on innovation, standards and market awareness
- Ensure all client hospitality is delivered in line with the expectation look to up sell to increase revenue
- Ensure employees consistently demonstrate customer care, selling techniques, merchandising skills and knowledge of menu
- Complete labour schedule within the labour budget
- Effectively minimise any agency and overtime spend
- Adjust labour schedule in line with sales/budgets
- Analyse and manage effectively all in unit costs
- Ensure budgets are understood and achieved
- To communicate site and company targets
- Ensure that every team member is given a fair objective performance review and any agreed action is effectively followed up
- Team are supported, trained, coached and develop
- Labour turnover is monitored, and team is fully recruited
- Produce and utilise succession plan
- Ensure everyone is trained and adheres to all H&S and FS policies
- To encourage participation in ‘Your Voice’ and implement action plan
- Create and maintain a good team spirit
Previous management experience within the hospitality sector is essential. You will hold strong interpersonal and excellent customer service skills.
You will show courage when working under pressure, ensuring those around you stay motivated and have a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
Showcase your initiative for planning, organising and delegation with exceptional time management when supporting the Hospitality Manager and your wider department.