Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Shift hours: Full Time
Sodexo have a new role to join our property team as an Asset Manager in Belfast, Northern Ireland
This role will be supporting our Head of Asset Management, ensuring the clients assets provide value to their core business. You will be responsible for developing, deploying, managing and continuous improvement within the asset management framework which is used across Sodexo, the client and supplier teams. The aim will be to develop a rich knowledge base which will enable the client to lower their risks, cost of ownership and meet their strategic needs.
To be successful you should have an asset management qualification, be a member of either CIOB, RICS or CIBSE and be able to demonstrate experience of creating value from asset management.
Our wealth of experience partnering Government Agencies means we are able to transfer best practices from the corporate sector to create better working environments in the public sector. We bring services that increase employee engagement, wellbeing and productivity to the public sector to help support government to deliver on its promised outcomes while reducing costs. Our goal is to improve service outcomes and reduce overall costs to the taxpayer.
- Review and update the Asset Register database with all relevant information obtained from Asset Inspection Reports including identification of any differences between previous data and new updates
- Review the Asset Register to include the assessed maintenance standard of each Asset against the requirement detailed in the Affected Property and Infrastructure Prioritisation Produce monthly and annual Asset update reports
- Utilise Asset Register data to integrate and co-ordinate responsive actions with other Services provisions including, but not limited to:
- Response Maintenance;
- Planned Preventative Maintenance;
- Maintenance Backlog;
- Develop, deploy, communicate and manage the asset management processes and data within the Sodexo team, client organization and supply chain.
- Develop and define the data standards required to deliver client outcomes
- Understand asset and asset management risk and ensure all parties have a balanced view of risk
- Ensure the asset register is kept up to date and meets the data standard requirements
- Develop and manage the building surveying programme on a risk based approach to inform the asset register and lifecycle process.
- Manage the lifecycle plan creation and output to inform capital project programmes
- Create recommendations for the maintenance strategy, ensuring the right intervention for an asset is based on risk, condition and performance.
- Align work activity with the estate strategy and client business objectives.
- Create reporting and analytical capability to interrogate all estate and asset management data to benchmark, learn about and improve the cost / performance / risk balance
- Use data and analysis output for scenario modeling and to enable effective decision making.
- Ensure data management and change control protocols are in place and audited
- To train, develop and up-skill all parties that are involved in meeting the client’s objectives with relevant asset management skills
- Assess and continually improve the asset management system
- Ensure the Asset Management processes meet the clients’ business objectives and Sodexo’s contractual requirements
Please see attached job description for further information regarding the role requirements.
- Recognised qualification in asset management
- Must be a member of CIOB, RICS, CIBSE
- Demonstrable experience in creating value from Asset Management
- Accredited qualification in an Engineering/Technical subject
- Significant experience within a complex and mature Asset Management environment
- Change management in business process driven culture change
- Developing and managing relationships to ensure desirable outcomes
- Ability to work across functions and with client and suppliers to achieve outcomes
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail, quality driven approach
- Third Level qualification within a relevant construction specific discipline.
- Excellent understanding of facilities management
- Strong Influencing skills
- Strong communication skills
Location: Lesley Buildings, 61 Fountain Street, Belfast, Northern Ireland