Salary: £11.50 per hour + Company Van
Shift hours: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for an Area Facilities Supervisor to join our team! Based in East Anglia you will oversee our sites, ensuring the smooth running of our facilities service in our traditional office spaces. You will also liaise with stakeholders and be responsible for maintaining an effective client relationship across all sites.
- To have a full knowledge of all areas of work to be covered in the course of duty in accordance with contractual Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- HR, Payroll and compliance
- Carry out routine inspections and audits (incl QSM audits) of the sites and ensure that all levels of the Support Services are maintained to a high standard and maintained at all times.
- Advocate and follow agreed policies and procedures and ensure your teams follow suit.
- Conduct appropriate training sessions to update knowledge of equipment, materials and procedures and actively encourage and promote documented training within the team.
- Liaise with colleagues, and identify any training needs where appropriate in order to maintain standards.
- Ensure that all training needs in the department are monitored and the required training sessions are carried out to the company requirements.
- To ensure that the required Health and Safety standards as set out by the company and client are achieved at all times. Ensuring that all activities are carried out with full regard to statutory regulations company and location directives, procedures and Safety Rules
- To ensure that all activities are carried out with full regard to statutory regulations company and location directives, procedures and Safety Rules.
- Confident in HR policies and procedures
- Understanding of Hard Services and Soft Services delivery
- Skills in managing sub-contractors
- Project management experience
- To be a personable individual who has confidence to work closely with clients on a regular basis
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Be organised and be able to work on their own initiative
- Experience within the Facilities Management business at Team Leader/Supervisor/Management level.
- Ability to manage your own time
- To be computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office
- To have managed a varied portfolio of service streams