Wood Lane, London, W12
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief – we are not a ‘yes’ agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after – and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Specifically the role encompasses:
- Strategic management of the clients’ business and responsibility for all aspects of tactical implementation;
- Aid in the swift and efficient delivery of new affiliate onboarding objectives;
- Maintaining close relationships with top Publishers;
- Managing budgets in line with other online media channels to ensure the client is spending properly;
- Reporting on performance to the client on a regular basis with insights into the programme and highlighting any additional opportunities for growth;
- Liaising and negotiating priority levels of exposure with best performing publishers to maximise delivery and maintain client costs;
- Managing more junior members of the team, supporting them in their development and growth and assist them with their client responsibilities
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed person who is passionate about online and performance led marketing. Ideally they will have had experience working with top tier clients in an Affiliate capacity, either at a network, agency or manages the channel in-house at a brand.
With ROI being central to all performance clients an individual with a strong analytical and inquisitive mind is required.
Working to deadlines and being effective under pressure is also key. They need strong admin skills and good attention to detail as well as being numerate and accurate. Ideally they should be proficient in the use of media booking and research systems such as Prisma, Excel and PowerPoint.
They need strong negotiation skills as well as the ability to build and maintain strong and effective relationships with media owners.
The ability to work strongly both within a team and on their own is essential, and excellent written and verbal communication skills are paramount. Good presentation skills are required for this role with previous experience of presenting in front of clients ideal but not essential.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.