Salary: £26,563- £29,189
Shift Hours: Temporary
Directorate Administrator Support Coordinator
Hybrid Homeworking with office base in Norwich
£26,563 – £29,189 per annum
30 – 37 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Fixed Term contract (9 – months)
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administration Coordinator to support the Operations Assistant Directors.
The role involves:
- Organising administrative requirements of the Assistant Operations Directors, including diary management, arranging meetings, organising travel arrangements and hotel accommodation, book training and conferences, arranging for payment of invoices, processing of credit card statements, and maintaining an efficient digital filing system.
- Participating in project work where necessary
- Supporting the customer complaints process at appropriate/necessary stage. Liaising with colleagues, directorate and external organisation in line with policies and procedures.
- To support the PA to the Executive Operations Director with Tenant Involvement Meetings and other meetings / tasks as and when required.
- Being proactive in the management of own role and providing support for other roles as identified by the Executive Assistant.
For full details, please see the Job Description.
The successful candidate will need a minimum of 5 GCSEs (including English & Maths) or equivalent, good numeracy and literacy skills. The ideal candidate will have 3 years previous experience in an administrative role covering varying work streams.
Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is essential and proficient verbal and written skills. The successful candidate should have experience of minuting meetings and dealing with sensitive information in a confidential manner is essential. A driving licence and access to own vehicle is essential as travel throughout Norfolk will be required.
Broadland Housing Association offers more than 5,000 quality homes across Norfolk and North Suffolk believing that everyone deserves a home that meets their needs; we offer a caring, effective and high-quality service that is fair to everyone.
Broadland Housing recognises that times are not normal at the moment, especially when looking to change jobs. Our team are provided with the digital tools to work from home as well as a supportive and flexible understanding of the challenges this presents, therefore the Organisation is home working for the foreseeable future. We also know that people may be worried about needing time off to isolate or with symptoms of corona virus. As a result, we have enhanced sick pay for new starters who may need time off sick due coronavirus. Full details can be discussed at the interview process.
We also offer staff many other great benefits such as enhanced annual leave, generous contributory pension scheme and access to an Employee Assistance Programme to support you when you need it.
For full details or to apply, please visit our website: https://www.broadlandgroup.org/about-us/work-for-us/current-vacancies/ or contact our recruitment line on 01603 750189 and leave a message or email email@example.com and we will get back to you.
Closing date: Wednesday 9th November 2022