Account Manager- Advanced TV
Wood Lane, London, W12
PMX Lift provides a market leading advantage to Publicis clients, delivering a unified view of audiences across an increasingly fragmented video ecosystem powered by Epsilon’s proprietary CoreID tech. Using the most accurate form of identity in market, we are empowering brands to make more informed targeting decisions across the most impactful screen in the house.
As part of our dedication to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Media is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Are you a client-focused go-getter with a passion for cutting-edge media technology? Do you have a strong foundation of knowledge across the CTV/Video/Advanced TV landscape? If so, you'll love our Account Manager position at Publicis Media Exchange (PMX)!
As the PMX Lift Account Manager, you'll be part of a start-up culture that values innovation, creativity, and collaboration. You'll have the opportunity to work with award-winning agencies and best-in-market products, making waves in the industry and driving real results for our clients.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Respond to client briefs and requests professionally and promptly
- Collaborate with Epsilon to develop client growth strategies, unlock opportunities for revenue growth and utilise CoreID advantages
- Accurately monitor and report revenue from PMX Lift products to boost conversion and agency responsibility
- Enhance interaction with agency teams through surgeries, hot desking, training, quarterly business reviews, etc.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the advanced TV market
- Showcase success by collaborating to create proof points and case studies
- AV & Video experience in relevant work stream (sales or agency side), within a client-facing role
- A strong foundation of knowledge across CTV / Video / Advanced TV
- Proficient at reporting revenue forecasts and managing a sales pipeline
- Highly organised, polished presentation and communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as with a team in a fast-paced environment, showing relevant initiative and pro-activity
Publicis Groupe has fantastic benefits on offer to all of our employees. In addition to Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical and Income Protection Plans we also offer;
- WORK YOUR WORLD opportunity to work anywhere in the world, where there is a Publicis office, for up to 6 weeks a year.
- HELP@HAND BENEFITS 24/7 helpline to support you on a personal and professional level. Access to remote GPs, mental health support and CBT. Wellbeing content and lifestyle coaching.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY POLICIES We provide 26 weeks of full pay for the following family milestones: Maternity. Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental Leave.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING & BIRTHDAY DAY OFF You are entitled to an additional day off for your birthday, from your first day of employment.
- GREAT LOCAL DISCOUNTS This includes membership discounts with Soho Friends, local restaurants and retailers in Westfield White City and Television Centre.
Full details of our benefits will be shared when you join us!
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.