Account Director (Global Media Planning & Strategy)
Wood Lane, London, W12
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and are part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
Who We Are in the UK?
Spark Foundry, the Acceleration Agency.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition.
Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation.
We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launchpad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us.
How we accelerate
- Planning: an approach that works in practice rather than theory, arming planners with the ability to create cutting edge campaigns
- Intelligence: a suite of tools that give definitive answers to big questions, and uncovers actionable insights about real people
- Trading: a model built on flexibility and trusted relationships, underpinned with bold guarantees
- Relationships: a culture of asking challenging questions to better understand the brief – we are not a ‘yes’ agency
- People: a strong history of recruiting talent from diverse backgrounds and accelerating their careers
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after – and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Are you a dynamic leader ready to shape the future of European biddable digital media for Brown Forman, one of the world's largest spirits and wines businesses? Spark Foundry International is experiencing phenomenal growth, and we're looking for a talented individual to join our team and lead this account. This is a unique opportunity to influence and drive the success of a global brand.
Brown Forman, the parent company of the iconic Jack Daniel's brand, is one of the largest spirits and wines businesses globally. We are in the midst of transitioning their global organization to a new operating model, and you can play a key role in driving this change.
Global Business Leadership:
- Own the global client media planning shaping its strategy, planning, and buying.
- Collaborate closely with all Brown Forman brand teams, gaining exposure to Core Brand, Global Travel Retail, and Homeplaces (Distilleries).
Stakeholder Relationship Management:
- Foster strong relationships with the Brown Forman Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) team, BF Global, and Centre of Excellence leads.
Team Management and Process Optimization:
- Lead and manage your direct team, overseeing biddable and local market teams.
- Govern existing processes and workflows, driving improvements where needed.
- Problem-solve and develop solutions to optimize ways of working.
Local Market Collaboration:
- Work closely with local market leads to understand challenges and collaboratively drive solutions.
Global Initiative Implementation:
- Liaise with Global Spark teams to implement initiatives within the European region.
- Ensure day-to-day operations and client service delivery meet the highest standards.
- Proven experience in digital media planning and buying, preferably in a leadership role.
- Strong understanding of biddable media and its role in driving business objectives.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to foster relationships at various levels.
- Leadership experience in managing and developing teams.
- Problem-solving mindset and the ability to optimize processes for efficiency.
- Knowledge of the spirits and wines industry is a plus.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.